Monday, May 16, 2011

DIY ~ Refreshed Hutch

We have managed to get lots done around the house lately and when I say “we” I mean Paddy. LOL It rained all weekend so there was no yard work to be done. But we banged out some stuff inside. Paddy put the new kitchen faucet on (so much better) and installed 2 or 3 of the new light fixtures we bought. 
I also re-did this cabinet I found in the deep dark dungeon we call a basement. It was  gross and Paddy pulled it out and cleaned it for me. Then it got a good couple coats of fresh white paint and we put up some cool wallpaper as the back part of the shelves. It turned out WAY better than I expected!!! It’s great because I needed somewhere to put my wine glasses and beer mugs! Plus I have some really nice dishware that goes well in it! I’m so proud of my DIY’s!














It now very nicely sits in our dining room and looks perfect! 

Cheers,
S.

No comments: