Sunday, November 6, 2011

This Is How I Cook: Puppies Treats

Happy Funday Sunday Peeps!!!


Today I am gonna share with you my supa dupa puppies treat recipe. I have tested and tried many many dog treat recipes, but this is the proven winner. It's his favorite, the freeze great, they last well in a sealed container and they are super fast and super easy. :)

I mashed a few recipes together to make this up kinda...LOL


You will need:

  • 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour

  • 2 eggs

  • 1/2 cup canned pumpkin

  • 2 tablespoons peanut butter

  • 1/2 teaspoon salt

  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

  • water


  • Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Mix together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable. Roll the dough out to be approx. 1/2 inch-thick. Using a knife or cookie cutters make small pieces. Bake until hard, about 40 minutes.

    I would love to hear some feedback if anyone makes them!!!! :)

    Cheers,
    Messy


    1 comment:

    Jamie said...

    I am bookmarking this for when I get my dog back in a few months! (he's staying at my Dad's until I move).